acpi_tz0: _TMP value is absurd ignored (-269.7C) Message in every 3 seconds .

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 6 06:11:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 06:07:17AM +0000, dhaneshk k wrote:
> People ;
> I installed freebsd-7.0  in a p4 machine , after installation when I reboot the machine , I am getting the message
> acpi_tz0: _TMP value is absurd ignored (-269.7C)   in every 3 seconds ..
> intel p4 3.0 GHz
> Intel 82915G  (915G GMCH )
>
> How can i get rid off this ... can someone shed some light on this regard ..

You posted this mail 3 days ago; I'm not sure why you're re-posting it.

This question should go to the freebsd-acpi list, not freebsd-questions,
as the problem is ACPI-related.  (I am not subscribed to freebsd-acpi).

A BIOS upgrade might fix the problem.