Canon Pixma iP4500 - problem with colours

Mike Clarke jmc-freebsd2 at milibyte.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 10:46:11 UTC 2008

On Friday 03 October 2008, Roland Smith wrote:

> I can't spot anything suspicous in that. Maybe you should try a
> gutenprint mailing-list/forum.

I've tried a couple of gutenprint and CUPS lists but no responses yet
apart from a recommendation to use Linux Turboprint.

Out of curiosity I've tried the Pixma IP4500 on a Linux system (Fedora
fc9) but the supplied foomatic driver just spat out blank pages.
Turboprint produced excellent results but there's no FreeBSD version
and I expect getting it to run under Linux emulation would be difficult
or even impossible.

--
Mike Clarke