Software Compliance audits (BSA) - no problem!

Annette Locchi alocchi at triactive.asia
Thu Oct 2 02:50:53 UTC 2008

assets • monitoring • community • inventory • security • patch
• helpdesk • Web remote

[http://gw.vtrenz.net/?SJIAXWWTT2:VYHOK5KD2D=ssID:141250888,email:rhalversen@triactive.com]

Software That Pays For Itself?

The Gartner Group states that companies are overbuying software licenses
on 60% of their software title and out of compliance on 30%. This means
that they are only spot on for 10% of the software in their environment!
When it comes to EA renewals, this equates to big dollars. According to a
multi-billion dollar reseller, for a company of 300 systems, typical
savings from a properly balanced EA true-up is $28,000 for a 3-year
agreement. For 2400 users, the savings is $208,000.

Highlights:

- Identify and remove unused software licenses from your environment
- Wake-On-LAN, checkpoint/restart, auto-retry for software delivery
- Save money by determining the right level of usage for each application

- Reduce software license costs by at least 10-15% (procurement and
renewals)
- Leverage our 300k+ SW title catalog to identify all the SW in your
environment
- Customized Web dashboard and reports for your asset manager and CFO
- Track usage on all systems whether on the LAN, remote, or traveling

[http://gw.vtrenz.net/?SJIAXWWTT2:SS78RG78F3=ssID:141250888,email:rhalversen@triactive.com]

"With accurate software installation data available from TriActive, we
analyzed our software license compliance. We found some instances where we
had too many licenses, and in others we did not have enough. Using
TriActive’s solution, we saved $300,000!"

This message was sent by: Annette Locchi, One Raffles Quay
Level 25, North Tower, Singapore, none 449297, Singapore