Stumped:: web HTML. Caution, may be OT.

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Fri May 30 19:04:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 01:31:01AM -0400, DAve wrote:
> Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

	You got it, man.  At least 80% of the site I happen on--at least
	that are selling something--have so much kerrapp going on I'd go
	blind if I stayed there for very long.   (I so *enjoy* being able
	to block ads or stop-movie (gnash), and then find the router or
	DVD or whatever.  And get out!)

	This is not the kind of page i'M aiming for.   --But then, I
	really don't know what/how I want to revise my www homepage.

	The reason for the strange display was a bad comment.  So at
	least I've learned something!   Now www looks fine from ffox,
	opera, and Konq. I've forbidden my tweenager from using IE so
	have to wait for wife.  Or see if friends reply who use IE.

	gary

  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix