Link Partnership with TitaniumMetalSupply.com

Eytan linkmanager at titaniummetalsupply.com
Sun May 25 01:33:13 UTC 2008

I previously contacted you regarding a link partnership, and would like to propose an exchange between TitaniumMetalSupply.com and edake.com.
Titanium Metal Supply Inc, supplies titanium mill products to the metal finishing industries including aerospace, architectural, automotive, biomedical, chemical processing, industrial, marine, oil, and others. They are a stocking distributor, and full service source of titanium mill products. TitaniumMetalSupply.com currently has a PR4 as well as many prominent rankings and we are constantly trying to do better..    Titanium Metal Supply Inc, supplies titanium mill products to the metal finishing industries including aerospace, architectural, automotive, biomedical, chemical processing, industrial, marine, oil, and others. They are a stocking distributor, and full service source of titanium mill products. TitaniumMetalSupply.com currently has a PR4 as well as many prominent rankings and we are constantly trying to do better.

Please consider adding our link to your site on your page: http://www.edake.com/links/Bookmarks.htm

Here is our linking information:

Title: Titanium Sheet

Let us know when our link is placed and we will post your link in the proper category of the resources page listed here: http://www.titaniummetalsupply.com/friendlysites/index.html

Please be sure to include your desired title and description. Your link will be posted within hours, however, in some rare cases it may take longer.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your consideration,

Eytan
linkmanager at titaniummetalsupply.com
10025 Huennekens St. Ste C