AAC driver. No kernel error messages for failed raid5?

Chris St Denis chris at smartt.com
Fri May 16 20:52:49 UTC 2008

Doesn't seem to work with my IBM ServeRAID 8k

CLI > open /readonly aac0
Executing: open /readonly=TRUE "aac0"
Command Error: <The current AFAAPI.DLL is too old to work with the
current controller software.>

Seems a little odd it's referencing a dll (which doesn't exist on the
system)

--
Chris St Denis
Programmer