portupgrade question

AN andy at neu.net
Tue May 13 23:05:04 UTC 2008

I installed openoffice 2.4.0 from ports with:
make -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA install clean

Now, when I do a portupgrade it tries to install mozilla:

To build OOo, you should have a lot
of free diskspace (~ 11GB) and memory (~ 2GB).
If you want SDK and/or solver, please type make sdk and/or make solver
=> mozilla-source-1.7.5.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/openoffice.org2.
=> Attempting to fetch from
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.7.5/source/.
mozilla-source-1.7.5.tar.gz                     0% of   36 MB  108 kBps^C
fetch: transfer interrupted

How do I portupgrade openoffice and get it to use the -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA
option from the command line? What is the correct way to do this?

TIA