dummy dhclient

Johan Dowdy jdowdy at ncircle.com
Mon May 12 23:12:27 UTC 2008

I suspect that what you are looking for is something that is just looking
for DHCP traffic, but doesn¹t actually grab a lease.

I don¹t think that there is a current port for this but this program
http://dhcp-agent.sourceforge.net/
 but dhcp-agent alleges to have  a sniffer option.
http://dhcp-agent.sourceforge.net/man/dhcp-sniff.1.html
I haven¹t used it but I recall stumbling upon this a while back when I was
looking for the same.

If you try it out, let me know if it works.

-J