Imagemagick port seems broken - jp2.c patch fails

Johan Dowdy jdowdy at ncircle.com
Mon May 12 23:04:51 UTC 2008

Just as a best practice you might want to consider running a weekly cvsup
out of cron.
You should probably always run it before installing anything out of ports,
but if you have it as a weekly scheduled task, it will decrease the time it
takes to run when you ³need² to run it.

Of course portsnap also rocks the party. I¹m just old school and stuck in
cvsup land.

-J

On 5/12/08 1:06 AM, "Da Rock" <rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au> wrote:

> [...]
It