Kind Link Request

tony at mvi.co.za tony at mvi.co.za
Mon May 12 12:36:42 UTC 2008

Good day, my name is Tony Gordon

I came across your site and more specifically your page
(http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html ) seeing that you provide a
resource full link`s page relevant to my client`s online, I was wondering if
you would consider adding my Link to your page seeing that my client (
<http://www.star.net.uk/> http://www.star.net.uk/) offers business the
complete online solution, from access to secure communication solutions.

My details are as follow.

Title:
<http://www.star.net.uk/star/home/ConnectivityOverview/StarMPLS.stml>
Business Connectivity
business the complete online solution, from access to secure communication
solutions
http://www.star.net.uk/star/home/ConnectivityOverview/StarMPLS.stml
Please send me your details so I could add your link as well, I would be
more than happy to do it:

Regards,

http://www.mvi.co.za/sign/tg.jpg
Tony Gordon