SOS KOSOVO

Kosovo Student kosovostudent at gmail.com
Sun May 11 21:47:02 UTC 2008

Dear ladies and gentlemen please allow me to introduce myself.

 I am at first year of my studies at the Economic Faculty
here at Prishtina University. I am unable to continue my studies because of
financial reasons therefore I would ask you hereby for your possible
financial assistance as I am unable to continue studies on my own. Your
assistance can be as little as possible but to me it will be big because it
would enable me to create a healthy family future, your assistance would
open doors to me and make me become an economist so that I could also help
somebody else tomorrow just as you helped me. I thank you for your time and
your help.

Kosovo
Email:kosovostudent at gmail.com
phone : +37744 119934