Updating PHP5?

Gilles gilles.ganault at free.fr
Tue May 6 02:00:34 UTC 2008

Hello

	I succesfully updated the Ports collection, and recompiled PHP5, but
nothing happens when I run "make" to recompile the PHP extensions:

1. cd /usr/ports/lang/php5 ; make clean ; make config ; make ; make
deinstall ; make reinstall

2. pkg_version -v | grep php

php5-5.2.6                          =   up-to-date with port
php5-bz2-5.2.5_1                    <   needs updating (port has
5.2.6)
php5-ctype-5.2.5_1                  <   needs updating (port has
5.2.6)
etc.

3. cd /usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions ; make clean ; make config

[/usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions]# make
[/usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions]#

Nothing happens :-/ Are the above, outdated packages located
elsewhere?

Thank you.