What is CPP's real default include path?

Walt Pawley walt at wump.org
Mon May 5 08:21:36 UTC 2008

I've been fiddling with compiling nzbget-0.4.0 on a 6.3 system.
My initial efforts failed the configuration process for not
finding iconv.h. This, despite /usr/local/include/iconv.h being
present and supposedly in the include search path if the info
documentation can be believed.

Just to see if I could learn something, I copied the
/usr/local/include/iconv.h to /usr/include/ and tried again.
After this, the configuration process completed and the
application seemed to "make" and "make install" just fine.

Is there some way to ascertain what the set of default include
paths actually is?
--

Walter M. Pawley <walt at wump.org>
Wump Research & Company