Compiling in Debugging Flags

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Sun May 4 23:13:00 UTC 2008

Chris Maness wrote:
> Patrick Clochesy wrote:
>> Standard diagnostic rules apply. What does a coredump say? GDB? Did
>> you remove all modules and readd 1-by-1 to isolate the problem if the
>> modules are your suspicion? What is the frequency of the crashes?
>>
>> -Patrick
> I have posted all of the output.  The whole thread can be found at:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/ml-freebsd-questions/browse_thread/thread/e39765ecef6c602d?hl=en
>

> It crashes when I include php5 module.

It seems to work fine in a clean install of RELEASE-7.0, so the issue
seems to be in the upgrading process.  I will install a clean version of
RLEASE-6.3 get it running and upgrade it, so I provide an e-mail
detailing how to reproduce the problem.  I have too much work in my 6.3
server to re configure it from scratch, so I am really counting on
finding the root of this problem so that I can upgrade my production
server.  Thanks for all of the help.

Chris Maness