Trouble with pfsense and NFS

Emanuel Marufo marufos at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:02:00 UTC 2008

Hello everybody!!

I got a problem with pfsense, i expect to you can help me.

I have replaced my Openbsd box with pfsense.

The pfsense settings are the next: one interface have internet, the
other have the lan, and the last have dmz with only one server which
one have FBSD 5.4, and serve NIS and NFS.

My problem is between my linux clients (wich ones have a nfsv3) and
the server, the pfsense is blocking the nfs traffic.

I tested pfctl -d and clients works perfect, but when i activated pf,
nfs is getting down. The result is the same when i load a pf.conf with
no rules.

I deactived the menu options:

Clear DF bit instead of dropping
Disable Firewall Scrub

but the problem continue.

What can i do?, and where are the rules?