7.0-RELEASE && panic after ~4 hours

Alphons "Fonz" van Werven a.j.werven at student.utwente.nl
Mon Mar 31 21:41:13 PDT 2008

Vince wrote:

>> there are some patches I missed?

> Entirely possible, I'm running these versions

Thanks Vince, I'll check it out tomorrow (as well as gathering debug info
for the rum driver, btw), as it's getting quite late now.

At the moment, I have FreeBSD on my laptop but I can't do much with it
because I need the WiFi stuff (either wpi or rum, whichever works) for
Internet access. But I've been using FreeBSD over the wire for years so
there will be a small party when I can finally use my favorite OS again :-)

Later,

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus
is not very Christian.