FreeBSD 7.0 Handbook 6.2.4 Firefox, Mozilla Macromedia Flash plugin

std std at suddenlink.net
Mon Mar 31 20:29:01 PDT 2008

> when checking /usr/ports/emulators/linux_base I find different versions:
> - linux_base-f7
> - linux_base-fc4
> - linux_base-fc6
> - linux_base-gentoo-stage1-3
> what is the right version to apply to avoid issues?
I would suggest linux_base-fc6 for Rel. 7.0 build, not linux_base-fc4.  The rel. 7.0's build with fc4.  In order to use flash (or maybe it was open office, latest diablo, or some other core userland app), I had to uninstall fc4 and install fc6 through ports make install.  er, at least fc6.
std
www.turnerlit.com