Access Point Failures using hostapd and ath0 w/ WG311 WiFi Card

Martes G Wigglesworth martes at mgwigglesworth.com
Sun Mar 30 22:39:53 PDT 2008

I actually resolved the issues described. I don't know if this was the
true source of the disfunctional AP services, however, when I turned off
routed all became sound again.  I had also rebuilt world, and installed
a newly compiled version of 6-stable, however, that still did not
resolve the issues as of the previous email.  I wanted to research what
may have caused this issue, since I will likely see it again, especially
if there is some misscommunication with routed and hostapd
authentication.
-
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth, CEO