keyboard initialization in freebsd

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:20:18 PDT 2008

>  I haven't used my MS keyboard on 7.0 yet.  the box it's hooked up to is
>  a test box and i'm going through a torture session quickly.  :P
>
>  I'll check it soon though.  Are you looking for any feedback, any
>  special specific feedback?
>
>  --Tim

Yeah, does anyone have an idea of what changes would cause my keybaord
to act differently between 6.2 and 7.0. Specifically - I suspect it
rests in the keybaord initialization routines, but I don't know what
files I'd find those in. Does anyone know if/what changes have been
made with these?

thanks,
-Jim Stapleton