OpenOffice 2.3

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:34:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

I mistakenly forgot to add the errors i get. I can open any OO program, but
as soon as i open a document, i get this

<errors on starting up scalc>

javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
I18N: Operating system doesn't support locale "en_US"
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x64

<errors on opening up a document in scalc after which it hangs>

(process:2086): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: gtype.c:2242: initialization
assertion failed, use IA__g_type_init() prior to this function

(process:2086): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion
`initialization_value != 0' failed

(process:2086): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_new: assertion
`G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.