making FreeBSD phone home via SSH

Edward Capriolo edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:40:25 PDT 2008

I believe the stunnel application is made to manager and restart
tunnels like this. However stunnel is a wrapper application around
reverse ssh tunnels, which someone has already mentioned.

You may want to run your ssh server on tcp https 443. Because some
firewalls will block outgoing things. SSH server on 443 looks like a
secured web site to almost all packet inspecting engines.