What is a good printer/all-in-one?

Isaac Mushinsky itz at mushinsky.net
Tue Mar 25 10:10:52 PDT 2008

Yes, I saw that. But FreeBSD is not linux, and using multiple drivers for
the same device is more of a problem for us. HPLIP, on the other hand,
requires bare ugen, not loading ulpt or uscanner or perhaps even umass, a
very unnatural and cumbersome thing for me (I want umass, and I also
sometimes use a Nikon photo film scanner, which work via sane).

Thus I am looking for a network device, or if USB, then it should appear as
separate uscanner/ulpt/umass.