RAID on HP ML110 G5

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Mar 25 01:21:53 PDT 2008

Untrue.  Those boxes use regular sata raid chipsets that are supported
by the ata driver and are easily monitored.  Note that the "hardware"
raid on those boxes - being sata raid - isn't a true hardware raid.

The only true sata hardware raid under FreeBSD that I know of are the
3ware and hipoint cards

Ted