Daemon Daily News

Mikel King mikel.king at olivent.com
Mon Mar 24 11:30:22 PDT 2008

Scott,

	Yes. There are hardware issues, and it is being addressed. I do
apologize for any inconvenience, we will have things back online as
soon as possible.

Cheers,
Mikel King
CEO, Olivent Technologies
Senior Editor, Daemon News
6 Alpine Court
Medford, NY 11763
http://www.olivent.com
http://www.daemonnews.org
skype: mikel.king
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.