Tinybsd ports (dhcpd3)

Sys Admin sys at sellerbay.org
Sun Mar 23 09:32:01 PDT 2008

I suppose this is more a question on ports than on Tinybsd.

I'm trying to build a Tinybsd 0.9 system with DHCP-server (isc-dhcpd3)
and included it in tinybsd.ports file.  When the system builds though,
there is an on-screen configuration menu for the dhcpd3 port.  This
screen appears, but is not able to take keyboard input.  Ultimately,
it wasn't possible to configure anything, and the only thing I could
do was to hit enter and continue with the defaults.

Is there any way to circumvent this onscreen menu?

Thanks
Ashant