List replies

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Sun Mar 23 06:35:57 PDT 2008

Tore Lund writes:

>  An HTML forum is probably out of the question, but I wish FreeBSD
>  would at least consider turning the mailing lists into newsgroups
>  - something like news.mozilla.org - unless someone has a better
>  idea.

	There is "comp.uinx.bsd.freebsd.misc" (I think - been a while
since I had time for newgroups on other than "desperation resource"
basis), which gets reasonable traffic of the same kind see here,
	A bi-directional gateway is certainly possible, but if it
hasn't been installed I'm sure there's a reason.

				Robert Huff