Realtek 811B LAN card on FreeBSD 7.0

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Mar 21 07:47:22 UTC 2008

This sad story is an excellent example of why patches like this
need to be run through the standard development using the PR system,
not someone's personal website.  If they had been you could use
cvs to see what was changed.

E-mail the person who created the patches.  If your lucky he
can help you.  And for God's sake, once you get a running system,
submit a PR with the patches if the person who created
them isn't willing to do so.

Ted