[Mail Delivery System] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Thu Mar 20 04:42:23 PDT 2008

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:13:40 +1000 Da Rock wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 13:57 +0300, Boris Samorodov wrote:

> > > But the executable has to stored under /linux/compat ?
> >
> > No.

> So the purpose of the /linux/compat is...?
> Linux specific system commands? What about the procfs and devfs under
> here? Why separate those?

If you want to learn more about linuxulator there is a
freebsd-emulation@ mail list. Those and other questions are
regularly discussed there. I'd advise you to read the Handbook
first and freebsd-emulation@ archieves (to get an idea). And then
ask your questions about linuxulator at that ML.

BTW, don't think I'm rude, just my English is not very good. ;-)

Ah, and some your questions are not so simple to answer (ex. the first
one). But you may find an answer to _why_ is it not so simple at
freebsd-emulation@ ML archieves.

There are some additional articles about linuxulator at FreeBSD:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/linux-users/index.html
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/linux-emulation/index.html

WBR
--