Headless Azureus with any X11 Dependencies ??

Wael Nasreddine mla at nasreddine.com
Tue Mar 18 19:07:22 UTC 2008

This One Time, at Band Camp, Christian Zachariasen <chrizach at gmail.com> said, On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 07:42:46PM +0100:
> I never had much load running torrentflux on my server, and I'd run quite a
> lot of them at a time (don't remember if there was a limit).

> This might have something to do with your installation, so if you don't hate
> TF maybe you should do some troubleshooting around it?
> Check their forums, they were very helpful when I frequented them.
My server is not that fast, The specs are:

Pentium4 1.7Ghz
1024Mb RAM
7200 RPM, 250Gb HDD

The only load problem are the Torrents, I did a lot of benchmarking,
and I came to the following conclusion: one running Azureus with
multiple torrents ~= one tornado process (one torrent)... So I save a
lot of resources by using one azureus process for multiple torrents...

> Is the b4rt fork still using the python client?
tf-b4rt use many clients, you can use it with tornado, azureus and
transmission

> Christian Zachariasen

P.S: I really appreciate if someone found a way to spoof the rtorrent
client as azureus, I'm sorry for resorting to such measures but some
private trackers does not allow rtorrent which is ridiculous since
they have fixed most of the problems!!