dedicated server specs / 7.0-Release

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:34:01 PDT 2008

Hello,

We will be moving shortly to a dedicated server at a data center and
we have been suggested a machine with the below specifications.
However, the provider uses Fedora exclusively, so they will do an
initial install of FreeBSD but then I am on my own. Tough luck but I
am not going to give up on FBSD. However, before I progress, I would
like to know if I am all right with such a machine under 7.0 Release.

Main board INTEL BLKDQ35JOE Q35 LGA 775
PROCESSOR CORE 2 DUO E6750 2.66GHz LGA775
2xHDD SEAGATE 250GB ST3250620NS SATA II 16MB
2GB RAM

Many thanks! I really appreciate all the advice I have been getting from you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot