FW: VMWare Tools for FreeBSD
peter at boosten.org
Tue Mar 18 04:23:13 UTC 2008
Gelsema, P (Patrick) - FreeBSD wrote:
> On Tue, March 18, 2008 11:40, Peter Boosten wrote:
> Just to confirm. This one runs on RELENG_7_0?
Kernel modules for FreeBSD, including an experimental port of HGFS to
> It allows dymanic memory management by the VM Ware host?
> It also allows the VMWare host to gracefully shutdown the Freebsd guest?
The following components have been released as OSS:
* Drivers for devices and filesystems access
* Memory ballooning
* Shared folders
* Drag and Drop, Text and File Copy/Paste
* Clipboard sharing
* Disk wiping and shrinking
* Time synchronization
* Automatic guest screen resolution resizing
* GuestInfo (provides statistics about guest environment)
* Guest SDK (provides information about the VM)
* Soft power operations
* Multiple monitor support
* GTK Toolbox UI
More information about the freebsd-questions