Headless Azureus with any X11 Dependencies ??

Wael Nasreddine mla at nasreddine.com
Fri Mar 14 17:23:06 UTC 2008

This One Time, at Band Camp, Wojciech Puchar <wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> said, On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 06:11:28PM +0100:
>> I have a server at home, I use it as a mail server, as well as P2P
>> instead of running P2P on my Laptop, I run it on the server and I just
>> use clients to control it...
>
> isn't azureus a torrent program.

Yes it is.

> use rtorrent, it's text mode and is fast

rtorrent is a fast text mode, but It has no WEB controller and no
multiuser :S

I require WEB Controler + Multiuser because my uncle uses my server to
download torrents as his ISP filter P2P packets...

Thanks.

--
Wael Nasreddine
http://wael.nasreddine.com

.: An infinite number of monkeys typing into GNU emacs,
   would never make a good program. (L. Torvalds 1995) :.