[Fwd: Re: Compile error, kde related?]

Leslie Jensen leslie at eskk.nu
Fri Mar 14 07:09:39 UTC 2008

> Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted

I think you mixed some threading libraries. That string or variants of
it, is
nowhere to be found in /usr/src anymore.

I found this post:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-threads/2004-March/001759.html

Any of that relevant for you? like entries in libmap?

--
Mel

     and never get to the software part.

Thank you Mel. I'll check it out.

By the way, I tried to CC your mailaddress but it bounced.

If you want the information from the bounced mail, Please let me know.

Thanks
/Leslie