Installing from hard drive

Tyler Granger tyler_t_granger at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 22:33:01 UTC 2008

OK,
  I have all the CDs on my computer in the d:\freebsd\ folder.
  I did not just copy the cds but put the contents of each cd in that folder...
  So, just one folder of all the freebsd files.
  I have one floppy disk...  So I booted over time to get to the installer..
  I would like to know what I need to do to install freebsd to my C:\
  drive.  The C & D drives are on the same hard disk.

  ?????
  The installer can't seem to find the files on the d:\ partition.