Fidelity Investments International

Mr M Shadol m4shadol at fidelity.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 20:08:32 UTC 2008

Fidelity Investments International
Oakhill house,130
Tonbridge,
Hildenborough.
Kent TN119DZ,
United Kingdom.
www.fidelity-international.com

Attn:

I am Mr. Micheal Shadol ,The Fund Manager of  Fidelity Investment
 International.

The World Largest Fund Management  Company with over 1.2 Trillion
 Capital Investment Fund. Neverthless, as The Fidelity Fund Manager, I handle
 all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2%
 Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the
 Investor's Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert,I have made over 25, 745,
 000, 00 from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to
 trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual
 Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund.All confirmable
 documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your
 acceptance.Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technincalities
 whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses
 without any hitches. If you are interested,you should send your direct phone
 number so we could discuss more on phone as regard the transaction.

N:B; Do not contact my office number or email for any reason,mainly for
 security purposes, all correspondence must be through this private
 box.

Sincerely.

Mr Shadol