FreeBSD, Squid, Active Directory integration

Matt Kosht matt.kosht at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:33:10 UTC 2008

I am searching for a way to passthru (not prompt the user for
authentication) a Windows users' Active Directory credentials to Squid
running on FreeBSD. With this AD info I can ACL where the user can go
and have their individual usage logged  All the HOWTO's I found seem
to require a manual authentication though.  I would prefer this to
other alternatives ($) which can do this natively, Window ISA server
being one of these products.