cisco-sccp tcp port 2000 Asterisk on Freebsd

Michael Fleming mfleming at cryptomap.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 08:06:54 UTC 2008

Can anybody point me in the right direction to open TCP port
2000 for cisco-sccp.
I've installed Asterisk Ok but the phones can't make a
connection on that port, plus trying to connect localhost has
the same affect "connection refused".
I know if I want a well known service then I'll comment /
uncomment inetd.conf, but I'm a bit confussed about where or how
to just open TCP 2000 or for that matter any other port.

Thanks,

Mike
--
Michael Fleming