How do I install pphpBB2? [WAS: Re: okay, it's time to ask....]

Sahil Tandon sahil at tandon.net
Sat Jun 14 04:57:03 UTC 2008

Gary Kline <kline at thought.org> wrote:

> 	After a long time, I've got phpbb configured into mysql.
> 	I've downloaded phpBB2 and installed it.  My notes from
> 	2003 fail here; it may be because my apache-2 isn't configured.

What notes?  What fails and how?  Show error output and logs.

> 	Cann anybody clue me in?

Only if you provide background, a better description of the problem and the
steps you've taken to troubleshoot it.  When seeking help on this list, you
should follow this advice:

	http://www.lemis.com/questions.html

Sahil Tandon <sahil at tandon.net>