sound card

Joey Mingrone joey at mingrone.org
Thu Jun 12 21:56:55 UTC 2008

Thank you all for your replies.  It was snd_ich.

And sorry for the double post to the list.  Despite having the list
option "Receive your own posts to the list" set, it seems when I send
messages to list at freebsd.org I don't get my own copy.  I reread the
mailing list info on the freebsd.org page and it said to send messages
to freebsd-list at freebsd.org so I thought the option to send to
list at freesbd.org must have been removed and only to
freebsd-list at freebsd.org must be working now.  Strangely, when I send
to freebsd-list at freebsd.org, I get my own copy.