How

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Thu Jun 12 13:38:35 UTC 2008

Austin Evans writes:

>  I had a question concerning how to, suggest a feature in
>  freebsd. But I did not know who to email, I am very new to this
>  open-source feel, and was just wondering who, or where I post a
>  suggestion.

	One possibility:
	1) Propose it here.  Perhaps it's already been done and hiding
under another name; perhaps someone is currently working on it;
perhaps there are good reasons why it's never going to happen.
	2) Once it's passed through the crucible, write it up as a PR -
"http://www.freebsd.org/support/bugreports.html", probably as a
Miscellaneous Non-Critical Change-Request.

			Robert Huff