reboot after panic : page fault for two consecutive days now with FreeBSD stable 7.0

eculp eculp at casasponti.net
Wed Jun 11 18:42:44 UTC 2008

This is on a relatively new Dell dualcore with 4G of ram running up to
date stable.  I'm not on site so I have no idea what might be
provoking these crashes.  In fact in many years of running FreeBSD
I've not seen something just happen like this.  It is a
simi-production machine that cvsups daily and builds and installs a
new world and kernel.  Ports are updated about once a week and haven't
seen any issues previously.  It has been running 24/7 since new, about
8 months.

3 files were generated info, bounds and vmcore.  The info file follows:

Dump header from device /dev/mfid0s1b
   Architecture: i386
   Architecture Version: 2
   Dump Length: 341225472B (325 MB)
   Blocksize: 512
   Dumptime: Wed Jun 11 12:34:24 2008
   Hostname: casasponti.net
   Magic: FreeBSD Kernel Dump
   Version String: FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #258: Tue Jun 10 05:54:42 CDT 2008
     root at casasponti.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ENCONTACTO
   Panic String: page fault
   Dump Parity: 2395754794
   Bounds: 2
   Dump Status: good

the vmcore is about 300M so I'm not attaching it;) I could put it on
line at a moments notice.  I think that what I need is probably a
crash course on debugging a crash and I really don't know where to
start since after over 10 years with freebsd I've never needed it.
Any help, suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

ed