Question about torrents via console

Steve Lake steve.lake at raiden.net
Wed Jun 11 18:03:24 UTC 2008

         Hi all.  Ok, I'm curious of something.  I've done torrents before
via the graphical interface before, but I want to setup a way to download
isos and various FOSS apps via bittorrent, but I want to do it via the
console so I can start a torrent in screen and then walk away, allowing my
server to finish the work without having to leave my main workstation
running to do the work like I normally do.  I'm using bittornado right now,
and if there's a way to do this, I'd love to know how.

Steven Lake
Owner/Technical Writer
Raiden's Realm
www.raiden.net