portmaster argument question

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 20:56:34 UTC 2008

Hi,
   just noticed that I need to update a whole bunch of ports due to
gettext issue, I am used to portmaster and henceforth exec portmaster
-uBdr gettext\* -x avifile to server this need. however, the update is
interrupted and needed to restart, I noticed an option (-R) to allow
skipping ports already up to date. so it becomes portmaster -uBdRr
gettext\* -x avifile, but i noticed that portmaster still
recompile/reinstall gettext and everything that needs it. how can I
get this done right?? thank you!!

TFC