is it possible to install FreeBSD 6.2

Iv Ray pobox at verysmall.org
Mon Jun 9 13:38:59 UTC 2008

Hello everybody,

I am trying to build a VMware twin of an existing production server
running FreeBSD 6.2. I have a 6.2 boot only ISO. The installation from
FTP works well, but I have some strange issues - (i. e. csup when
pulling the 6.3 sources freezes the OS and completes after two restarts,
make buildworld crashes, etc.). I normally I move with the RELEASE
versions and I have never had such problems the last 2-4 years. Could it
be that I am doing something wrong, or simply versions outside of
RELEASE are to be treated differently?

Thank you,
Iv