Flashplugin

Derek Graham derek.graham at att.net
Sun Jun 8 02:44:14 UTC 2008

on Saturday 07 June 2008Saturday 07 June 2008 Tobias Hoellrich "Tobias
Hoellrich" <thoellri at adobe.com> wrote:

> [Disclaimer: I work for Adobe Systems. I have nothing to do with the
> Flash Player. I'm a grunt who works on other stuff. This is my personal
> opinion as a long-time FreeBSD user and I'm not making any statements
> for Adobe.]

FreeBSD is my one and only desktop, I run a small business and do not tend to
like to switch back and forth from os's mainly cause i use sql-ledger and it
is my main server to keep up with my bookkeeping. My wifes pc was using
pc-bsd but lack of flash made her goto kubuntu
Sincerely,
Derek A. Graham
President
D and M Computers, Inc.