massive ports update

Tuc at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri Jun 6 22:17:43 UTC 2008

In UPDATING it says :

  Given the scope and sheer number of dependent ports, it may be more
  advisable to simply blow away all existing install ports (after
  keeping any local configuration changes), and rebuilding from scratch.

	I'm wondering just how many ports the author of that statement
has. I have a few to say the least. Actually a few hundred. Ok, well,
1102 to be a bit more specific.... Blow away and re-install 1102 ports?
For real?

			Tuc