Lead-Gen Help

Phil Dunn dunn at qualitywriter.com
Fri Jun 6 06:12:44 UTC 2008

Hi Wilko,

Do you know who handles creative production for marketing documents at
The FreeBSD Project?

We help companies drive sales with lead-generation pieces like case
studies, brochures and white papers.

Our rates are reasonable and clients recover costs quickly with just a
couple of initial sales.

? Low up-front costs
? High ROI
? Direct-response campaigns
? SEO and SEM services
? Flat fee, hourly or performance-based pricing

Any help you can offer is much appreciated. A name, an email contact or
a forward would be great.

Thanks,
Phil

Clients include NetApp, D-Link, Toshiba Medical, Hewlett Packard,
Computer Associates, Software AG, Global Crossing, and many others.

"When you find a reliable, experienced freelance writer like
QualityWriter, it's often cheaper, quicker and less complicated than
doing it in-house."
Wona Chung
Marketing Director
DemandTec