Stumped:: web HTML. Caution, may be OT.

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Wed Jun 4 18:58:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 10:34:26PM -0600, Modulok wrote:
> > looks like what i need NOW is a debugger, :-)   i have virtually
> > zero design skills .... except "keep it simple"
>
> To quote Albert Einstein, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but
> not simpler".
>

> As far as editors and such, I personally write all of my code in a text editor,
> regardless of the language. I have used hand-written code in a text editor to
> implement websites for multi-million dollar companies. Ironically enough, I'm a
> visual effects artist.
>
> Anyway, I think I have likely gotten off topic myself and haven't contributed
> much to solving your original problem. Enough rambling out of me for now. Best
> of luck, Gary.
>
> -Modulok-

	A day or two ago I  found a site that offers free templates. most
	use javascript--which I can hack, or *discard*!--; all of these
	will give me some ideas to change my "www" and other pages.
	And hold to my Keep-It-Simple philosophy.

	I have virtually zero design talent, so tht forces to to rip off
	other's creativity and mold it into something that works for me.

	gary

	PS:  I'll fess up; my present homepage was based on something I
	     saw circa 1998 or '99.  ....

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix