Duplex printer advice

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Jun 3 08:22:30 UTC 2008

The HP4M color is a completely different technology than modern
HP color laserjets.  It is also different than the 4+ which is
a black and white.

HP made 2 printers they called the "4M" and the "4M Color".  Completely
different printers.  DIfferent electronics, imaging engines, etc.

We have a HP color 3550 laserjet in our office.  The print
speed is faster than the black and white laserjets which are
older.  The 3550 is a newer printer.

Ted