what is /usr/local/bin/gsc ?

Vince Hoffman jhary at unsane.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 11:03:36 UTC 2008

Assuming it was installed from ports, if you have portupgrade installed
you could try
pkg_which /usr/local/bin/gsc

For me this gives
[11:59:40:/usr/home/jhary]
(jhary at prawn)$pkg_which /usr/local/bin/gsc
ghostscript-gpl-8.62_2

Ghostscript is a postscript interpreter which would make sense since
most printers talk postscript.

Vince